Every year, we are very grateful for the work of our conference volunteers, as we couldn’t effectively run the conference without them. Conference volunteers have the following roles:
- Attend Saturday sessions
- Attend pre-conference training session (around 90 minutes)
- Give directions to and from different venues
- Attend assigned sessions (we aim for sessions you want to attend!)
- Introduce session leaders
- Help session leaders locate AV technician
Registration fees for conference volunteers is free.
We are not opening a call for volunteers this year as we are contacting specific people. We thank you for your interest in helping TESL Toronto offer a successful experience to its members.